ADHA’s Fourth-Annual TED-style Talk Competition!
ADHA is excited to announce our fourth-annual TED-style Talk competition! Those chosen to present will participate in a CE session at ADHA 2020 Annual Conference in New Orleans, LA this June. Complementary conference registration is provided, along with the unique opportunity to work with a dedicated speaking coach to perfect your talk.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for ADHA members to share a story about their career or life in a TED-style Talk presentation at our conference to highlight the diverse group of individuals making up our national dental hygiene community and showcase all the different options available to today’s dental hygienists.
If selected, ADHA will cover your cost of registration for the conference and will support you with a coach to perfect your talk before June. See how to apply below and reply to this email with any questions!
- Must be an ADHA member.
- Must be able to attend ADHA 2020 and present from 3:45 – 4:45pm on Saturday, June 13, 2020.
Submit your video by 11:59pm March 15.
You have two options to submit your video:
- Submit via our 3-2-1 Video App with this direct link: https://s7fjx.app.goo.gl/R8Yz
- Submit straight from your phone or computer’s web browser here: https://adhavoices.gv-one.com/?gId=1226&rId=3332
Applicants must include the following information/answer the follow questions in their video:
- What inspired you to become a dental hygienist?
- What has been your favorite dental hygiene-related moment?
- Was there one pivotal point in time that changed the path you were on?
- What advice do you have for today’s new professionals?
- If you were not a dental hygienist, what career path might you have chosen?
Audition videos should be no more than 3 minutes in length.
Please let me know if you have any questions and I hope to see your submission video soon!
Senior Manager of Member Engagement