Attend ADHA 2020 Annual Conference as a Student!
Why Students Should Attend ADHA 2020?
Present: Showcase your research and hard work and have an opportunity to win a prize for yourself and your school through our student research competition
Learn: Gain access to new trends and perspectives from expert speakers that can enhance your education
ENGAGE: Network with dental hygienists who want to support and help you in your career development, participate in a full schedule of student activities, a 5K Fun Run/Walk and tons of swag!
Attend Hand-Crafted Student Sessions
- Are You Smarter Than Esther?
- Student Mega Issues
Participate in the Annual Conference Poster Competition
Students from the undergraduate & graduate levels come together to show off the hard work they have put into their schooling. Then, connect with your fellow researchers and celebrate each other’s work at the Undergraduate Student Research Competition or DENTSPLY Sirona Graduate Poster Awards Banquet! For more info in these competitions, click here.
ADHA 2019 Student Informative Poster Presentation Winners
ADHA 2019 Student Research Poster Presentation Winner
Graduate Research Dentsply Reception
Have fun with fellow dental hygienists
Enjoy the many social events ADHA 2020 has to offer to reconnect with old friends while making new ones!
- Welcome reception
- Celebrate excellence in dental hygiene at the President’s Dinner.
- Network with fellow students and connect with the nation’s leading dental hygienist professionals.
Student Registration: For a low registration fee of $125, students can attend:
- Community Service Day (Thursday)
- Welcome Kick-Off Reception (Thursday)
- Undergraduate Poster Competition (Thursday)
- CE Seminars and Student Sessions (Friday-Sunday, limited capacity)
- General Sessions (Friday & Sunday)
- Career Center on the Exhibit Floor (Friday & Saturday)
- Crest Oral-B Breakfast (Friday, limited capacity)
- Exhibit Hall (Friday & Saturday)
- Free Lunch on the Exhibit Floor (Friday & Saturday)
ADHA 2019 Community Service Day