If you have students interested in dental hygiene research, encourage them to participate in the Undergraduate Student Research Competition taking place at ADHA 2020 in New Orleans! The competition is a great way for students to:
- Showcase your original or non-original research
- Network with dental professionals and fellow students
- Experience industry-leading speakers, lectures and a jam-packed exhibit hall filled with free swag to take home
- Be featured in Access Magazine’s annual conference coverage
- Compete to win one of three cash prizes plus a matching grant for your school
Submissions will be open until Friday, April 24. Students can access this link to start their submission today: https://www.abstractscorecard.com/cfp/submit/login.asp?EventKey=QQTYFFJH
We’ve also included some resources and tips for spreading the word about the competition at ADHA 2020, as well as answering any questions that students have about attending and participating.
Download our printable flyer that you can send out via email, hand out to your students or hang up around campus.
SOCIAL MEDIA POSTS
Make sure to look out for posts about the competition from our social media accounts, so that you can share them on your own or your school’s accounts.
INFORMATIONS FOR STUDENTS
Do your students have questions regarding the conference? We have some links below they can access to help answer those:
- Student activities at the conference: https://www.adha2020.org/just-for-students/
- Questions regarding registration: https://www.adha2020.org/registration-information/
- Housing information: https://www.adha2020.org/hotel-information/
As always, we thank you for your dedication to dental hygiene and for education the future of the profession. If you have any other questions, please contact Tyler Dempsay at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing you and your students in New Orleans!